The car is back from the paint shop and looks great! Thanks Terry it turned out real nice.
The fenders have been mounted.
The headliner installed.
Chrome and seals installed.
I went with the original style rubber mat and carpet surrounds.
Door glass installed. New full bumpers installed.
The wheels were all pulled and sent to the paint shop for two-tone paint.
The engine bay is starting to shape up nicely.
It’s looking more like a car again at this point.
Starting to get the wiring laid out for the car.
Time to detail the under side of the car.
It looks fairly clean and original, but I want something a little more presentable.
Taping and masking before spraying the under coat. I don’t want any over spray!
POR 15 on the front beam.
Hi-Temp enamel paint on the brakes and tie-rods
The paint in the center of the trunk where the brake reservoir goes didn’t turn out very well. I ended up cleaning it up a bit more and coating it with POR15.
Wiring harness being installed. I even located a factory size speaker for the 1967 working radio. This looks great!
Now, that I can live with.