1957 VW Beetle –
- Numbers matching car except engine (early ’60’s 40hp), black with red interior
1959 VW Beetle –
- 3″ Raised Thing Spindles, Large-Nut Swing Bus Transmission (makes that 1967 next to it look short)
1972 VW Karmann Ghia –
- NO, I didn’t cut this rust free car! I did save it from getting the front cut from the looks of the tape around the nose.
1970 VW Beetle Convertible –
- The car is in the process of have the rust removed.
1968 VW Beetle Convertible
- This is a really solid car that has had an early front clip welded on, and chrome holes filled. It would look great with the rear apron and deck lid changed to match the earlier look.
1965 VW Beetle
- This is a really solid car that needs a front clip welded on.
1948 Diamond T COE
- Needs doors, grille, and a donor chassis
1968 Chevy Malibu Hardtop
- 454ci, TH350 – Needs quarter, roof, rear cowl, and trunk repair
1972 Chevy Camaro
- Needs trunk, doors, and sail panel repairs