The car is back from being media blasted and now gets some new fenders on all four to replace the old damaged ones.
It’s nice when the dash still has the original radio hole.
There was a bunch of surface rust hiding under the tar mats, but nothing that needed to be patch. Also, signs of a previous clutch tube repair.
The passenger side had a bunch of leaves that had sat on the running board for years. I only replaced the outer, and the inner and bottom were both in good shape.
That rebuilt transmission is starting to get a little dirty from all the work going on with the car.
Another real small spot of rust that had to be cut out and have a piece welded back in.
That brake reservoir had to have been leaking for some time.
Never hit in the front.
Nice straight front sheet metal.
At this point the car has some primer on it and the body work has been started.
The car has had most of the bodywork done and is ready for more primer before being blocked out.
The driver side door had some pinholes all across the bottom after coming back from blasting, and I ended up replacing it with this red one.
Not much has happened in here yet. Still original, dusty, and waiting for prep.