I am presently working on a a few builds and projects in the shop right now. I will be adding photos as the projects progress under the drop down taps as they are uploaded. Here are the first pictures of each vehicle in the shop right now to give you a look at where things started.
1968 VW Beetle Convertible
– Metal Repair, Paint, Top, Interior – Restoration Complete! Inquire Now!
1966 VW Beetle – Robert’s Build
– Full Custom – Shaved Handles, Chassis Swap, Rust Repair, 1776cc, 2.5″ Lowered, Empi Dash, Autometer Gauges, Keyless Entry, Push Button Start
1957 VW Beetle
– Full Restoration – All original Black and Red! 36hp, Crash Box, Rust Repair, Paint, Interior
1955 Chevy BelAir
– New Harness, Dakota Digital Dash, Vintage Air, H4 & LED’s, Floor Rust Repair, Suspension and Disk Brake Conversion – Modernization
– Frame Up – Restomod- 406ci, Tremec 6-Speed, Rack Conversion, Quick Performance 9″, 4-Link, Frame Bracing, 2.5″ Drop w/ Willwood on all four, Interior, Paint, Wheels
1966 Pontiac GTO – 389ci Tri-Power, Auto
– Frame Up (Literally)- Restoration – 389ci, Tri-power, Frame Replacement, Urethane Suspension Update, Tubular A-Arms, Willwood Disk Conversion, Rust Repair, Paint, Interior. Minimal updates are going to be done.
1940 Mercury Eight
– Just Left – Got running – parked in the 80’s. 283ci Corvette engine, 1960’s GM radiator, 1960’s GM manual transmission, custom cross-member, 9″ ford rear end, parallel leaf rear suspension.
1981 Camaro Z28
– Engine build, A/C, Rear Quarters and Valance, Paint, Interior
1994 Dodge Stealth R/T
– Various Maintenance, Paint